RE: Fixing a footpedal

Kim Flint wrote:
<snip>
My EDP pedal has been working since 1994 without any switch changes, so a
lot of it is up to the user. For me I found long ago that a light touch
gives better accuracy, so my buttons were saved from stomping and have
lasted a long time.

----->Kim neglects to mention that he also uses a MIDI foot controller, so
not every command uses the EFC-7.
I have recently tried using the front panel for some stuff too--not a bad
option . . .Finally, it is easy to create a custom foot pedal using any
enclosure and a few easily acquired electronic parts
http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/echoplex/echopedals.html#custom
But MIDI makes it even easier to customize . . .
Gary