OT: anyone else received this spam?

>5 *seconds* a day?
>
>I'm the webmaster for a lot of sites and thus I cannot help revealing
>my email address (though I'm working on obscuring it) and I get about
>200 pieces of Spam a day.

I don't run sites, but this email address has appeared in forums and
websites since 1999. So I get about 100 on a bad day. Only about 10 of
those
appear in my regular inbox, so I spot 'em and delete them right away. The
rest appear in my junk mail folder. That's a piece of cake. I select them
all, deselect which ones NOT to delete, then remove the rest. So in my
junk
mail folder it doesn't matter if I have 10 spams or 500. I only take space
sharing this because I know this method works for both hotmail and yahoo
accounts. If anybody writes to me for the first time with the title
"Hello"
or blank, those get deleted with the rest. It's very rare that those are
real emails.

Another piece of advice: If you're emailing someone with a spam-filtering
email account DON'T CC other people, since that'll make it appear in their
junk mail folder. Also, if it's your first time writing them, make the
title
something specific to them, rather than something generic like "hello" or
"look at my pictures".

Expand your wine savvy — and get some great new recipes — at MSN Wine.
http://wine.msn.com