RE: anyone else received this spam?

I had my alternate email address (not this one) for a full year and didn't
receive a single spam mail until somebody posted that email address
online.
(My mistake - I asked him to.)

The Loopers Delight mailing list archives are available online, so any
email
addresses used on this mailing list (and most forums in general) can be
found by spammers' email address harvesting programs.

My advice would be to only use forums with an email account that has a
decent junk mail filter...and acknowledge that you'll have to spend an
extra
5 seconds each day deleting spam email.

Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work —  and
yourself.   http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx