:: www.newsoundtheory.com ::

Some of you may be out there last minute shopping but if need a stocking
filler we have our third CD out and its Christmas songs in a - well house
styleee - you can see on our site but its available thru most major
outlets - Borders, Barns&Noble, Tower, etc.

If you are producing then take a look and listen on the site - if you are
doing production work in the quality and style then we would love to hear
from you and take a listen to demos.

http://www.newsoundtheory.com/ecard/email.htm

Happy Holidays everyone and look forward to reading and being as informed
and connected as I did in 2003. Thanks to all that keep the list going as
well - enjoy.

http://www.newsoundtheory.com

Nav
IM:  altnav@hotmail.com