RE: conlon nancarrow

I can't help you out, our library has some CDs, but they can't be borrowed.
If I had a portable MP3 player, I'd rip them ;-)
If you're into that kind of sound, check out Clarence Barlow's Autobusk
(apparently runs ok in the Atari-Emulator for PC).

And a shameless plug (related to Nancarrow, also pointing to Autobusk):
http://xmlizer.biz/barlow/index.html

Bernhard