Power supply with AC voltage?

Loopers,

All this talk of the Godlyke Power All got me thinking about whether there
is an AC version or something similar out there.  I've got several pedals
that require AC voltage and it sure would be nice to replace those wall
warts with one power supply.  My Digitech PMC 10 and Yamaha DG stomp both
use AC wall warts.  I may reveal my ignorance here but I assume you can't
use DC voltage when AC is required, is this correct?

Any help will be much appreciated!

Happy holidays!

Ed