confused on how to hook up a/b box

There are lots of inputs and outputs going on here. I plug the guitar into
the single jack in front. Then I take it I put the A line into the input
of
the rc-20 and than plug into the amp through the rc-20 ouput. What about
the
B-line? This must go into the amp also? I only have one input on my amp.
Thanks to everyone for being so helpful. These are totally new ideas to me.