RE: looping spoken word

I've just completed the first in a series of four Monologue loops, when
they
are all finished I hope to burn them to a CD and offer them up to some of
you people.
  Each of them feature someone talking about time in someway whilst I loop
and overlay various bits to for rythems ,patterns etc. this work is all
done
on the EDP.
  In my usual rig I also loop vocals on regular songs using my Digitech
Vocal300 going into my Loopstation.

well there you go..........
Phill

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger