Re: HuMaNiZiNg cold DRUM MACHINES

Hi Louie,

So far I have only been using my Audio-technica 831b that I also use for
tenor sax. With a piece of gaffa tape I can move the little mic around ;-)
When beatboxing through my analog filter bank before looping it sometimes
sound like http://www.looproom.com/audio/trutorgel.mp3  The filter bank has
a setting for High Pass which I love for mimicing a  hihat sound. I also
like to lay down a hihat pattern into the EDP in HalfSpeed and then go back
do FullSpeed to bring it up an octave, make it even crispier and tighten up
my sloopy beatboxing ;-)

At http://www.humanbeatbox.com/ there are sound clips from diffent mic's
and
they all give a different sound. Those guys are also beatboxing through a
compressor which makes the sound fatter.

--
Best wishes

Per