Re: "UN"

  Michael!, *laughing*  How do ya think David heard about me coming?!
lol!  I thought I posted it.  <smile>  -but for future, I'll definitely let
the list know where and when I'll be, if you guys would like.
  So, since my geographical sense is ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS!   lol!  Where
is Pittsburgh in relation to Phili?   I have a friend who'd desperately
like me to come and play there, so if I could perhaps schedule a photo
shoot or little gig or house concert or somethin' in addition to seeing my
friend,  I'd love to make a stop in Pburgh and Phili  either on the way to
NYC or CT, or on the way back.  I'm actually planning to come that way
again very soon, perhaps for the holidays, or at the latest, mid Jan.
Thanks for the offer of lodging.  Do you have an extra room or something?
Would putting together a performance or something be a likely proposition?

  Anyway, thanks again for your interest, and hopefully we can be in
contact.   Catch ya laters...

TTFN

CQ

At 12:05 PM 12/6/03 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 12/5/03 8:10:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>vze2ncsr@verizon.net writes:
>

> Anyone with an opportunity to see Cara loop would be well advised to
>check
> it out.
>

> well if the dear lass would be so kind to let us poor EASTERNERS know
>when
>she is coming to our areas that would be a given.....:).....michael
> p.s. always room at CASA KLOBUCHAR in snowy PITTSBURGH for wayfareing
>loopers!

---

  View my online portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/model_list.cfm?ID=52516
  -Last updated on Wed. 11.05.03

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.