Re: Looping sound and image

          I was involved in something like this for Halloween 2002, where
we had
about five slightly different mixes of the same loop-based piece of
slightly differing lengths playing simultaneously in various rooms of an
old house which was turned into a haunted house for the occasion.  So, in
the main room of the house, you could hear a mix of all of the sources
playing together and then from there, could move into each room in turn.
  It was pretty amazing how randomly coherent the overall music and sound
was, considering the happen-stance nature of the idea.
  I'm not sure this is much help, but I can certainly connect you with the
person whose idea it was, who's done more like that as well, if you'd like.
 Have a great weekend!...

TTFN

CQ

At 06:23 PM 12/6/03 -0000, you wrote:
>   Hi,         I don't know how aware anyone on this list is of
>installation art practice and so on, but if anyone can refer me to similar
>or  related work or literature, or simply share any thoughts about what I
>am trying  to, that would be greatly appreciated.   Cheers,   Peter.

---

  View my online portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/model_list.cfm?ID=52516
  -Last updated on Wed. 11.05.03

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.