in answer to several questions (boomerang & two loopers)

i no longer have the original e-mails

1. i have my boomerang being fed from my aux send on my mackie mixer, the
main line out of the rang is sent to an alesis air fx (if you do this,
make sure
the jack coming out of the rang is NOT stereo) i have a mono 1/4 in. jack
splitting into two mono "RCA's" going into the alesis, this then goes from
the
alesis as two RCA's into two 1/4 in. jacks going into the mackie into its
very
own channel.....the aux out on the rang goes RCA to 1/4 in. into the
mackie into
its very own channel.....this way i have an effected loop and an
uneffected
loop that i can play with.....i can not understand why you are having the
problems with your mixer, it should work as you describe

2. i run my loopers in series, as matt mentioned, this is a quick way to
build up thick sounding loops.....an example: short loop on the electrix
mo-fx
which can be sent to the rang.....you can then stop the loop on the mo-fx
and
just have the rang play it or let it continue to play and have it go out
of phase
(the mo and rang are not midi hip).....i have never played with my loopers
in
parallel.....every thing ends up in my rang.....just experiment