Re: FC 200 buttons

In a message dated 12/5/03 11:57:00 AM,
Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com writes:

<< Actually, I have noticed a bit of a difference and I think I prefer
the FC-200 pedals. There is just a little more meat to them. With
the EDP controller, I've always tried to keep my rack within good
eye shot so that I could visually confirm that an operation took
place just because the EFC7 buttons are so soft. >>

..and while I'm thinkig about it.  the FC-200 buttons all have lights.  If
you stare at your feet you can confirm whether or not you hit a button by
whether or not the light goes on.

--Tom