OT: Software Engineer job opening

Hi all,

 We (Euphonix, www.euphonix.com) are looking to hire another (fingers
for two) software engineer, and I thought this might be a good place to
toss out the info. We are looking for someone with strong Windows GUI
as well as broad set of skills ranging from multi OS work (we also use
distributed architectures (like CORBA or DCOM), and solid multithreaded
coding. If you want more details please feel free to email me, or just send
me your resume and cover letter, and I'll forward them on to the right
Thanks for your time.