Re: BPM & Pitch Shift on Repeater

 They may not be mapping the values using an algorithm, it might be a table
they created that has values that somehow made sense to them. I work for
a company that makes large format digital mixers and we use tables for
hardware controls (fader for example) to what they control (level) because
an even spread of values (from a calculation) does not 'sound right'. Also,
my calculation only used two decimal places, and increasing the number of
decimal places will change a few of the mappings, but it doesn't shift them
like the number you gave would require.

 I'm going to try and dig up some data on the relationship of tempo
-> pitch shifting. I'll check the web and ask a few of the dsp guys here
if they have any ideas...