From: Francois LEBRUN [mailto:fr.lebrun@free.fr]
Sent: 30 October 2003 6:51 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Evangelizing Apples and Oranges

thanks for this posting.

if somebody as good clues on improving the sound quality,
it is interesting (not meaning I need them, but I'd love to read
about other's experience and tips).

Also good point about the front panel design (not very impressed with the EDP,
lots of small labels; on the other hand, the display size is perfect, very readable).

crystal clear understanding at a glance of what's going on throughout the system at a given moment
I sure can see what you mean; and I also fully agree on the one about "press and hold these 3 buttons etc etc ..."

hmmmm .... mixed emotions I must say ...