From: David [mailto:vze2ncsr@verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 12:11 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Another feature + Q. for EDP developers: updating the EDP
footpedal??

I can accept that it's technically not feasible to make changes to the
footpedal as I've described them. And I can accept that the avenue to get
full access to the features of the EDP is via MIDI.

I was hoping the footpedal could (as a less complicated unit) offer an
avenue of interface development.

In any product development, differing user opinions would need to get
balanced against final decisions that are best made by the product
developer.  Kim, you and Mattais know more about it than anyone.  So, I'd
trust your instincts.  Still, differing user needs can be frustrating
enough
that you might not want to even try opening this potential can of worms.

David