EDP PreviousLoop...

Title: Re: London looping
Just started trying to program banks into my Behringer FCB1010 yesterday and thinking, "Wish there way a way to move to a previous loop as well as a next loop..." when Kim comes along on the list today and says that there is a PreviousLoop command.

I consulted the manual and it states, thusly: "Note that only sending the Note Off component of SUSNextLoop gives you the command PreviousLoop."

As far as I can tell the FCB1010 sends Note On at pedal depression, and Note Off on pedal release, but not either or.  I.e. there is no way to only send just a Note Off message with the FCB1010, and thus no way to use that controller to attain the coveted PreviousLoop command functionality.

Check my work, please.  And tell me I'm wrong.

Thanks.

Love,

Jesse