Envoyé : mardi 28 octobre 2003 17:31
Objet : Re: EDP in europe - freeing 350 warehoused units

One point though. Why would I want to give my money to a company for a product, as good as it may be, that is obviously not interested in what it is I wish to buy? It's not like I'm buying a bag of confectionery here, these devices cost good money. Where is the safety in the purchase IF assistance is needed? Even if they do be so kind as to let me give them my hard-earned cash (aren't I blessed) it's obvious they are going to disappear as rapidly as their interest was raised if they do see a list of potential customers, obligations to warrant/support included.

Call me being picky here but it' not the kind of contract I generally like to get involved with based on past experience regardless of the size of company being dealt with. In fact, I'd rather put the money into the pockets of the people that actually seem interested in the product if any can be found associated with it.

Apologies for being such a cynic when parting with ~£700 but that's about 7 months rent here and it's not going into the wallets of shareholders of a company that obviously doesn't give a crap about the products survival. Period!