OT: Still looking for a loopy room mate

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm still looking for a room mate for
my new place. So if you know anyone, please send them my way. I've also
done all the math, and reduced the rent to $795. Here's the ad I posted
before. Tell all your SF friends!

Thanks!

bIz

---------------------------

Hey all,

        I'm looking for a fellow looper to join me in the 2 bedroom
condo I'm moving into this month. It's going to be $825/month, in the
southern part of SF - great for commuters, or if you like easy access to
everywhere SF. Nice open place, with your own bathroom.

Of special interest:
- I'll be converting a spacious walk in closet into a vocal/recording
booth. I already have a decent mic/pre signal chain. Other upgrade to be
determined, though I'm pretty much free to do whatever I like with the
place.
- We could set up our gear in the dining room, and finally have bedrooms
that weren't full of gear.
- Most importantly, we'll have group motivation for both of us to stop
noodling and finishing things we've started.

Does this sound interesting to you, or someone you know?

Here are some quick pictures:
http://www.groovetronica.com/condo

And a map:
http://tinyurl.com/phjg

I've appended my craigslist post below. Thanks!

bIz

----------------------------------

About the place:

Approximately 1,000 sq. ft 2 bed/2 bath condo, top floor, corner unit
(windows, everywhere, neighbours only one side), cathedral ceilings
(about 15'), very bright, open and clean. It has a small deck for
barbecuing and plants. Washer and dryer, gas stove, nice clean fridge.
The unit is only a few years old, and feels it.

Street parking is plentiful - we are right near Crocker Amazon park, so
there are long stretches of 'open' parking spots.

The room:

Bright and open, with it's own bathroom, wide windows, and a closet.

The location:

Crocker-Amazon, on the Geneva/Ocean Ave corridor. 1/2 a block from
Crocker-Amazon and McClaren park. Less than a mile from Caltrain
station, 101 and 280 freeways, the tail end of mission, groceries, City
College and SF State.

It's perfectly situated if you have a job in the south bay, (or downtown
- Caltrain runs both ways), but, like me, still want to experience
everything that the city has to offer. My daily commute to Sunnyvale is
under an hour by car, when I take it. I usually take the train, which is
a little longer, but more convenient.

The major throughways are so close that almost any part of the city from
the Sunset to SOMA are a minutes away. The east bay is just as near -
you have your choice of 280 or 101, to the bay bridge so you avoid the
city snarl.

Me:

- I work as a video producer for a high tech company in the south bay. I
spend most of my free time writing music and scoring independent shorts
and films.
- Vegetarian, not offended by the sight of meat.
- Easy going english guy.

You:

Calm, collected, financially stable. Mellow girls are encouraged to
apply (My last set of housemates (all girls) and girlfriend can attest
to my house brokenness :>) However, I'm open to all
genders/ages/races/sexual persuasions - just be a fun room mate.

420 is fine, though I don't do much myself - too much going on in my
life :> I'm not to keen on tobacco smoke though.

Relaxed cats and dogs are very welcome - I love pets, when they are
someone else's. The place is a bit small for a large dog though.

Rent would be $825/month, plus your share of garbage and utilities. Move
in would be first and last, plus $500 security.