RE: Echoplex input issues

regarding the old edp unit, i have an old oberheim edp and i
made the voltage regulator change suggested on the ld edp pages.
it was real easy and it runs nice and cool now.

later i made the all the other edp page suggested mods
and replaced the crystals.

i still had occasional weirdness, but after i
added the loop 4 upgrade, everything has been peachy...
i'm betting the eproms weren't seated well or something.

good luck...