Re: Mark and Ted's mutual admiration society/ Can i get a piece??

James,

In a message dated 10/8/03 6:29:44 PM, Jhsidlo@aol.com writes:

>I like "Flux Aeterna" because I really dig Sonny Sharrock and
>Manuel Gottsching (Ashra Tempel). I still love listening to it!!!!!

And I was just listening to your "I-10 & Wave Ave" this morning.
Rick mentioned that you might play Y2K3 this weekend in Santa
Cruz. It would be a real treat to hear/see you perform. Hope
you're able to make it. Maybe I can buy a CD or 2. I always spend
more money at these things on music than I do on food -- despite
all the CD swapping going on. Oh, and good job spotting the obscure
influences.

Best,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.mp3.com/tedkillian