Re: Mark and Ted's mutual admiration society

Mark,

In a message dated 10/8/03 11:18:51 AM, mark_hamburg@baymoon.com writes:

>And Ted, you're the one with an album that has actually sold out.

Oh I still have a few left. Maybe if I pay folks to take 'em
I can unload 'em in Santa Cruz. They make nice, durable
coasters . . . or extra large earring hoops . . . or shiny,
shiny miniature frisbees. Played on a standard player
they become (in effect) music as pest control -- the last
disc you'll ever have to play when you want to get rid of
those last few annoying party guests who refuse to take a
hint and leave . . . or music to instantly give your spouse
a headache.

Cheers,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.mp3.com/tedkillian