Gig Spam - Boulder - this Friday!!!

  Hey All, Chris Filben and I will be performing a bit at the Boulder co-op
at 1904 Pearl Street in Boulder CO this Friday evening, from 7 to 9 PM.
  The co-op is actually a grocery, but has a way hip little cafe where
we'll be playing.
  The way our lil' flier reads is, get this, <smile>

  An evening with Mae Hong Sun, - ethno-ambient sound worlds!   lol!
-Hellaciously funky lil' spin!, eh?!  lol!

  Trust me, we'll get pretty dark, and it won't be just ambient.  <evil
grin>   -I'll even be throwing in a bit of glitch!  oh!, the horror!   lol!
  woohoo!
  Chris, as some of you may know, is a looping bassist, whom I've had the
pleasure of playing with for a few months now, who has a solo dark ambient
bass CD out, on which he even does some very cool covers from Hendrix, all
looped of course.
  WE'll be touching on all sorts of ideas during the evening.  -Chinese,
Indian, Arabic, and Turkish influences.  -not to mention a healthy dose of
odd-time signature groove-oriented interlocking guitar and bass ideas.
<smile.
  We'd love to see anyone there who can make it.  It'll be a BLAST and a
half!  lol!
  For more info,

E-mail maehongsun@msn.com

  -Hope to see ya there!...

Smiles,

C-Quinn

---

  View my online portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/model_list.cfm?ID=52516
  -Last updated on Sat. 10.4.03

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.