Re: OT -- oberheim matrix 1000 vs. matrix 6 ???

Um, wow!  Would you mind if I forwarded that over to my wife?  It might
help me justify all this gear sitting around my living room....  ;)

Seriously though, I can't really take credit: I'm just an information
pack-rat.  I'm not the one who actually went through the architecture and
figured out the clock timings, or the reliability of the chips.  Those are
the guys who really deserve the pats on the back.

         -c-