Re: BOSS OC2 pedal query

><< Is there any way that I can tweak the pots to get more volume, at the
>moment
>I am getting a drop in volume from the pure bypassed guitar volume. >>
>
>Are you using a preamp?
>
>BobC

Sorry for the delay in this conversation,ive been moving houses again.

  Im going direct from guitar to the OC-2 then onward through my effects
chain to the DL-4 then finally into my amp.

it is exactly the same set up ive used previously with the Danelectro
Octave
pedal and that was way louder.

any thoughts on where to go from her?

Thanks for your help