Re: elliott sharp: the velocity of hue

It really depends on the music  or project he is doing. Bruce & I saw
different concerts & they was some very different setups . A good place to
check is his road diary here:

http://w1.311.telia.com/~u31113551/road03.html

cheers
Louis

>From: Fabio Pianigiani <fabio.pianigiani1@tin.it>
>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>Subject: Re: elliott sharp: the velocity of hue
>Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 20:05:20 +0200
>
>Is he using a computer in live concerts?
>Thank you,Fabio
>Giovedě, 2 Ott 2003, alle 15:00 Europe/Rome, Louis Rossi ha scritto:
>
>>I saw Elliott a few weeks ago at Tonic/NYC. He had his 8-string gtr,
>>digitech whammy 2, boss gt3 & a boomerang for his loops. He ran into
>>clubís bass amp
>>Cheers
>>LOU
>>

>>>From: Fabio Pianigiani <fabio.pianigiani1@tin.it>
>>>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>>>Subject: Re: elliott sharp: the velocity of hue
>>>Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 08:30:56 +0200
>>>
>>>Do you know what kind of equipment Elliot Sharp  is using?
>>>Thank you,Fabio Pianigiani

>>Instant message with integrated webcam using MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it
>now
>>FREE!  http://msnmessenger-download.com

Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
http://msnmessenger-download.com