Re: Rackmount 1-space stereo line mixers?

FWIW, I've given a rundown on the Simmons 1U mixer before (check the
archives).  I've got four of these and they work great.  And they seem to
be going for a *lot* less than I paid for mine...  :P

There's a (super)cheap one on Ebay right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2558937753&category=23785

         -c-

At 06:01 PM 9/19/2003 -0400, wavelet wrote:
>I've been using a Ashly single space 8 channel, and it is a very
>versatile mixer but it lacks sends/returns.  It is basically
>a broadcast mixer but it has great fidelity and stereo/mono
>capability.  MX308      is the model, but it may have been replaced.
>It isn't in my rack at the moment because it is on loan but
>I've had noting but positive experiences with it.
>
>My other rack mixer is an Alesis 12r but it is 3 spaces, not one.
>
>Pete
>
>On Friday, Sep 19, 2003, at 17:27 US/Eastern, Henry Heine wrote:
>
>>Sure. As long as you don't need a mic in with phantom power and a
>>headphone amp.
>>
>>Henry
>>
>>Matthew Wiley wrote:
>>>henry,
>>>then Rane SM-82 is the best single space line mixer.  period.
>>>-matt

>my
>latency
>Repeater
>inline.

>mixer
>keep

>practice
>mute

>and
>Here
>might

>add a

>bring

>Behringer/Mackie
>ask

>>>Try MSN Messenger 6.0 with integrated webcam functionality!
>>>http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_webcam

-- Duke Sexton
    Field Services Region Manager - Western Region
    F5 Networks

    773.338.2379 (w)
    773.580.7439 (c)
    d.sexton@f5.com