Northern Ca loop gig

  I'm pleased to be playing tomarrow Sept. 13th from 2 to 5 at Bansuri
Flute on Piedmont Ave. in Oakland,Ca.  http://www.bansuri.net
Bansuri Flute is a lovely Tibeto/Indian import shop run by Amar, the son
of the great G.S.Sachdev. And a great DJ in his own right...
There is a nice selection of world music there and my new CD has done
well hence my (free) performance. Stop by and I'll buy you a box of my
favorite incence..
PEACE
Scott kungha Drengsen

Oh,I'll be playing 6 and 12 string fretless basses (
 http://www.garzguitars.com  if you want to look at my new 12 string)
 Raven Labs,Echoplex, and Eventide Eclipse for looping.