Are we done?

Title: Are we done?

Yes, it has been more painful to listen to everyone whine about one off topic post than to just deal with haphazard off-topics we get only every couple of months. No need to nip anything in the bud, since there is nothing to nip - or nothing that a friendly private email to the "supposed" offender might have taken care of.

If we begin to see a pattern or trend beginning that we need to quell, then lets quell it. But I haven't seen one though (except for this thread - which has sadly caused several cool loopers to unsubscribe from this list).

-DM