RE: looking for a Warr

  <smile>   Ah, come on!, sure it is!   lol!   I have a 5-string
Steinberger Spirit bass that I'm selling really cheap!   -great condition,
plays and sounds awesome!   lol!   -anybody interested?   <smile>   come
on, ya know ya want it!   *smiles seductively*   lol!
  Oh, and it has a BUILT-IN DL-4 REALLY!   -well, no, not really, that's
actually a total lie.   lol!   but hey!, it's still way cool, and this note
even had loop content lol!

SMiles,

Cara, who will be going to sleep soon, to the delight of most LD'ers...

At 05:22 PM 9/5/03 -0400, you wrote:
>I don't understand what the sale of a bass has to do with looping. I
>don't believe it is an appropriate topic here.
>
>Respect
>
>Will Brake
>Soul Fruit Electronics

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.