Doctor T, Neil Leonard, Stephen MacLean, The Lothars 9.13.03

Hi folks,

I'll be doing two sets of video improvisation at the Bates Arts
Center on Saturday Night, one set with Neil Leonard and Stephen
MacLean, and one set with the fine electro-acoustic band the Lothars.
The show is at 8PM, and we are asking a mere $7 admission.

The show is part of the Cyberart: Here and Now show at the Bates from
Sept 1 - 30.

  2 galleries of print, sculpture, animation and video art

By Dave Gordon, Doctor T. and Walter Wright

There is a free reception at 6PM at the Bates, so you can see the
art, and have some win and cheese, then catch what looks to be a very
interesting show. (South End open studios is this weekend, so you can
visit other arts spaces before the reception).

The Bates is at
731 Harrison Ave,
Boston MA 02118
www.homeinc.org/Bates.htm for directions