Re: Line6 loopers

It could also be a shielding issue within the Line6 box (ie, it's
receiving the
RF trash and processing it).

Or could it be a problem with differing line voltages? I've seen that vary
considerably between locations and every once in awhile a piece of gear
will do
odd things if the voltage is too far out.

Greg

HREF="http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Justin_Fobes/">http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Justin_Fobes/</A>