Re: learning to play perfectly to a click track

Sound never becomes light.  Sound is kinetic energy and light is
electromagnetic energy.

http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr162/lect/light/spectrum.html

I've done the pulse to pitch experiment and it's interesting, but I
don't really think it has a lot to do with being able to keep tempo.
As far as that is concerned, you've just got to practice practice
practice... and being able to hear everyone in the group.

Mark Sottilaro