Gig ALERT & evans 25th B-day celebration!!! (NYC)

Hello Pocketeers!

As some of you may know, we took the summer off to
travel and take in some sun-shine, but we are BACK!!!
Refueled and with new inspiration… with the summer
coming to a close, what better time to take in some
shows?  Beat the rain by getting down for some
excellent music and celebrate with us as we set the
pace for the fall!

B3 - September 4th @ 11pm (Avenue B and 3rd St)
http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/11455559
This is a FREE show, 21+ and will be a one hour set.
Yeah, yeah, we know it’s a school night, but will you
be sleeping before midnight anyway?

CB's 313 Gallery - Sept 6th @ 9pm
http://www.cbgb.com/gallery.html
This is a big gig and Evan’s (bassist) 25th birthday
celebration, so if you can only make one show, make it
this one.  Come on out and celebrate and show your
support for your favorite home-grown band!  Small
cover at the door and fairly priced drinks!  The
Pocket will take the stage at 9pm and play for an
hour, then onto the Birthday celebration!  Come on out
and support The Pocket and help Evan celebrate his
25th birthday in style!

Please forward this mail to anyone who you think would
like to hear some groovey tunes!

For up-to-date info on all The Pocket’s happenings,
check us out on the web at www.geocities.com/riftkid.
Poke around, get familiar with the band and hear some
music for FREE!!!

To be removed from The Pocket’s mailing list…send an
email with REMOVE in the subject heading.

Thanks, we look forward to a great fall!

~ e va n (bassist of the pocket)
www.geocities.com/riftkid