RE: Kwiki Loopers Unite?

This is starting to sound really interesting, exciting, warm and cozy. I
would definitely use it a lot. It reminds me of the Hitchhikers Guide
project @ http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/DontPanic-Tour

Doug - have you tried looking at
http://www.cgi-resources.com/Programs_and_Scripts/Perl/ for other
options as well?