Re: Echoplex input problems

On the one hand, I think this did correspond with my first attempt to use a
feedback pedal with it. On the other hand, it happens with the pedal
removed
and when the pedal is connected I still see the full range of values in the
display. And it should still play back once even if the feedback is at
zero,
right?

Thanks for the ideas and I'll go jiggle things around a bit more. My
suspicion is that it's got to be a problem somewhere between where the
direct signal branches off and where the digitized signal makes it into the
CPU.

Mark