Re: Looping with other musicians, new tools=new results

On Sunday, August 31, 2003, at 07:03 AM, max valentino wrote:

> WHen everyone can hear a part clearly they can play to it, with it and
> for it.

Well, everyone who's decent with tempo can at least.  I find that
finding a venue that's got a decent monitor system to be pretty
difficult these days as the places I play tend to be small venues with
little or none of their own equipment or dance-club venues that expect
you to be sitting in front of two turntables and a mixer wearing
headphones.  I'm getting to the point where I'm going to start playing
with headphones or at least bringing them along just in case.

Mark Sottilaro