Re: reaktor, MSP, etc

I have seen two very smart people trying to build loopers with
Max/MSP and did not get close to the EDP functions, even investing
weeks. There are limits. Its only true that you can to "ANYTHING" if
you start creating your own modules, writing them in C - but then it
may be better to do the whole thing in C - and its not an amature
project any more.

Try do reproduce the rounding Mulitiply function of the EDP with
simultaneous FB control to verify! And thats not a special function
yet, just what we use in every piece because its so intuitive...

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org