Re: HELP!!! Echoplex footswitch part number?

sorry, I think I gave the wrong part# once and it's in the archives.

The footswitch part# is:

10PA005 at http://www.mouser.com

or

106112 at http://www.jameco.com

the switch is made by a company called Mountain Switch, and their part# is
DS412R.

They are simple to replace with minimal soldering.

hope I got it right this time!
kim