Re: Currently available looper music webpage

   I was just going to put it up on my Mac.com site, but having it at
the LD site would obviously be better. Let me get the list together
first, then we can decide where an appropriate place for it is. I
imagined that having people send me their URLs would guarantee that the
info is current, rather than cull info from the profiles.