RE: Claude Voit's See What--Ipoulkapek--I Can Play It--I Can't Pronounce It

Tim Nelson described:
what some people call a 'barber pole': a delayed/looplayered
rising or falling tone that never reaches its destination
because as it fades away, it's beginning again
(and in the middle of itself as well). Example of one: the end of Pink
Floyd's 'Echoes' from 'Meddle'.

How does one do that (elegantly, of course) on either the EDP or Repeater?
I probably could figure it out, just thought I'd cause a little trouble
here.
Happy haoleday,
Gary