Re: Subject: Fighting and Emotions at Loopers Delight

Kim,

> The new EDP Plus meets CE and should be
> available there, but for some reason they haven't gotten it sorted out
> right with the european distributors yet. New people, new product,
> unfamiliar processes, etc.

Interesting about the CE requirements. Do you think the importer I
mentioned won't import EDPs simply because they still think they're not
CE certified? I'll try and prod a few music shops with this info and see
if it helps.

If you have any clout with Gibson you might like to give them a judicious
prod too.

--

  Ian Petersen