Re: SooperLooper-->any users?

hi all,

Whilst I haven't had a chance to test out sooperlooper yet, I thought I
would point interested parties in the direction of the Planet CCRMA RPM
repository for Red Hat Linux which is hosted by Stanford Uni.  Its
basically a free online service for setting up and confiruing a stable,
software packed, low-latency Red Hat audio system.  It is quite a
streamlined solution for those not wanting to get too involved with the
technical nittygritty, and it is well documented and supported, with
frequent updates.

Since the PureData application is quite easy to set up with this service
it makes for the simplest entry to setting up sooperlooper on a linux
machine.  If anyone is interested I will report back on progress with
this route when I rebuild my Red Hat machine, currently undergoing
upgrades.

cheers

Michael Noble