Re: Re: reaktor, MSP, etc

>  So you
>  could, for example, record a loop, then set only certain cells to
>  contunuously overdub, so that the majority of the loop remains while
>  selected parts are constantly changing as you continue to play.  Does
>  that make sense?

Oh yes indeed!
This is somewhat similar to the EDP 8th quant replace stuff.

As "Live" Loopers, what we want to know is
"Can you start Record with a controller, and then simultaneously
End Record, (defining the loop length with that control), and immediately
go into playback, without any gap or glitch and preferably with the option
to go straight into overdub?"

andy butler