the annoying open loop guy (was RE: Ooooops, that was a mess.)

I didn't notice this email before...

Squid Loop wrote:

>Yeah and what about that annoying loop loop loop open open open loop
>loop guy -- I get two  e-mails from him - one through LD and the other
>as if I was directly subscribed to his list which causes me to believe
>he ripped the list of e-mails off of LD for his own personal use.

I'm that annoying guy.  I sent email to the list -- sorry if it
appeared twice, I had a devil of a time sending it because the
blackout trashed my SMTP server.

Should I not be sending announcements for open loop to this list?

This gig was entirely inspired by the list, I do it every week and I
send out a message for less than a third of the gigs.  Quite a few of
you have played there or at least seen a show or two.

Please let me know, off list, what you think.  Thanks.

    /t
--

http://loopNY.com ......................An "open loop": shows every
Saturday!