Re: reaktor, MSP, etc

At 10:49 AM 8/23/2003, Mark Sottilaro wrote:
>   There have recently been a few posts about what Reaktor 4 can do and
>it
> sounds amazingly promising.

So for years now I've been hearing about all the potential and promise of
Reaktor for creating loopers. Even more years for Max/MSP.

I'm still waiting.

Every looper I've seen created in these was really limited and basically
didn't go beyond looping functions from 30 years ago. User interfaces were
poorly thought out or non-existent. Features are incomplete and not fully
fleshed out. Is this promise ever going to be realized, or is this just a
nice fantasy that's never going to come true?

Please, somebody show me one really good, modern looper created this way.

kim