RE: Scared of MIDI

I was playing "ambient background music" with a duo at a friends wedding
party when the brother of the bride suddenly stepped up to my mic,
grabbed it and uttered a loud BURRRRPH!!! into the PA. Since we played
very silently he had the crowd stop eating and looking up at the ugly
sound. He just went "oooops, so this one was ON! Oh-oh... Woo-hoo...."
ect etc, shouting into the mic to verify he was right when discovering
that "it is ON". I guess he was very drunk and never had heard of silent
music before. Probably he never understood that we were performing there
either ;-D

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se