cynics vs. clinics (re: Repeater pitch shift)

is there a listing somewhere of what materials are
available to guide and assist new loopers (aka
videotapes or clinics)?  where can one find some
helpful advice on the best (known) ways to work with
the loopers to create interesting sounds?

just curuios...
evan