Re: future loopers

At 1:02 PM -0700 8/16/03, Nic Roozeboom wrote:
>The ability to have multiple (indexed) subloops as elements of the
>'loop' (loop concept used here as decoupled from a fixed-time
>paradigm, but used more as a logical entity). The subloops would
>have an arbitrary repetition time.

I build a simple four-track looper in my Orville. It's delay-based so
it lacks a lot of fancy manipulation features, but it does offer the
chance to have four loops of different lengths synchronized to a
common time base. I similar algorithm could be easily programmed
without the common time base, so that the loops could be in
completely arbitrary relationships.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com